GET READY TO JAM!
- Bring a TAMJAMS dance workshop directly to your studio
- Book Choreography Sessions for competition or recitals
- Book individual TAMJAMS faculty for your event
- Purchase intructional videos and dancewear
TAMJAMS! has been bringing convention-style workshops to private studios since 1996, and has taught thousands of students across the country and around the world. More and more studios want the personalized, one-on-one, positive, professional, inspiring experience that our in-studio workshops provides. With more than 40 professional choreographers to choose from, we can create the ultimate customized dance workshop based on your requests and specifications, including length of workshop, levels, and dance styles to be taught.
TAMJAMS! travels all over the nation, from small towns to big cities. By bringing the workshop directly to your private studio, we can eliminate costly travel expenses for students and parents. Most importantly, students will have more confidence participating in a workshop at their own studio. Parents will see with their own eyes at the JAM! session, just how much their kids have excelled and accomplished in just a few short days!
TAMJAMS! has provided workshops at studios of all sizes, from 30 participants, to more than 200. Room sizes vary with each studio, and the only requirement is that they have cd/tape sound system and enough room to accommodate the number of students registered.
When you contact TAMJAMS! a guaranteed minimum number of participants will be decided upon and a workshop fee per participant will be determined. Contracts are signed and a deposit is required to hold your requested date. All workshop details are outlined in the contract. TAMJAMS! will then plan the entire workshop and book all necessary travel arrangements in order to bring our faculty to the host studio [click here to request a quote for your customized workshop].
At the workshop, students receive a registration band to be worn the length of the workshop. Classes are taught during the day and optional [+add-on+ choreography sessions, critique competitions, mock auditions, and teacher only instruction] are offered in the evenings. TAMJAMS! has merchandise available for purchase, including the [hot new trends in dancewear, and instructional DVDs]. Our managing director will help run the workshop so that the host studio owner can relax, observe, take class and enjoy the workshop.
The last class of the workshop is the JAM! Session. It’s the exciting high point for everyone involved! Parents are invited to watch this performance and see students perform the choreography they have learned. [This is a very positive experience for both the students and the parents!]
At the end of the workshop, a commission is paid to the Host Studio owner for each participant. An additional bonus is given to studios that book TAMJAMS! in consecutive years. This is one of the many benefits of making TAMJAMS! your annual studio workshop!
Most workshops during the school year are two days [check out our sample 2-Day schedule]. In the summer we provide 2, 3, and 4 day workshops which can include weekdays. We recommend booking a TAMJAMS workshop a minimum of 6 months in advance. A non-refundable deposit is required to hold your date.
Along with amazing master classes offered at the [workshop], you can also choose to add on:
- Choreography sessions (from solo to production)
- Critique competitions
- Mock auditions
- Teacher Only Instruction
Regardless of the service you choose, TAMJAMS! can eliminate the stress of planning, booking and coordinating professional dance events. Just register your students and let us do the rest.
GET READY TO JAM!!!
Here's what TAMJAMS can do for you:
Dance Studio Owners:
- bring a TAMJAMS dance workshop directly to your studio
- book Choreography Sessions for competition or recitals
- book individual TAMJAMS faculty for your event
- purchase intructional videos and dancewear
Gyms & Corporations
- bring single-event or ongoing TAMJAMS classes to your facility
- offer FLiP weight loss intensives for your members/employees
- offer health & wellness seminars for your members/employess
- let TAMJAMS plan and execute large-scale fitness events
- book a choreography session with one of our master teachers
- improve technique with private lessons
- come to a TAMJAMS workshops
- bring the FLiP dvd fitness program into your living room
- book private or small group training sessions
- attend open classes on our schedule
- participate in a TAMJAMS intensive at one of our partner facilities