Start With Happy!
Tamara Squires started TAMJAMS in 1996 with a dream: Create a company that would travel the world inspiring students and adults to get up and DANCE their hearts out! With a faculty of just four instructors, Tamara set out to create an uplifting, personalized, one-on-one experience for studios and gyms of all sizes. Today, we have more than 40 professional choreographers on our faculty, and we have taught tens of thousands of people across the country and around the world.
In 2006, as TAMJAMS approached its 10th anniversary, we knew it was time take it up a notch. We took four years to develop an incredible fitness program that was not just FUN, but also worked to create a positive mindset. As hundreds of clients saw results from these fitness intensives, a simple but powerful tool emerged: FLiP! Clients learned that while it takes time to make changes to the body, the mind can change in an instant! You can take a negative thought and FliP it to a positive--right now. And positive thoughts produce positive actions, which produce positive results. We merged Positive Mindset with Fun Exercise and Practical Nutrition and voila, FLiP was born. The message of FLiP is simple: Start With Happy and the results will follow. It is a unique fitness program designed to go beyond the Before and After photo…it takes people to the EVER-AFTER photo!
So that's us, nutshell version. We love fitness. We love dance. We share the love wherever and whenever we can. But whatever we do, we Start With Happy.
So, what can we do for you?
Dance Studio Owners:
- bring a TAMJAMS dance workshop directly to your studio
- book Choreography Sessions for competition or recitals
- book individual TAMJAMS faculty for your event
- purchase intructional videos and dancewear
Gyms & Corporations
- bring single-event or ongoing TAMJAMS classes to your facility
- offer FLiP weight loss intensives for your members/employees
- offer health & wellness seminars for your members/employess
- let TAMJAMS plan and execute large-scale fitness events
- book a choreography session with one of our master teachers
- improve technique with private lessons
- come to a TAMJAMS workshops
- bring the FLiP dvd fitness program into your living room
- book private or small group training sessions
- attend open classes on our schedule
- participate in a TAMJAMS intensive at one of our partner facilities
SEE YOU SOON - GET YOUR SMILE ON!